Bored...So Pictures!

spazzyfry123

Oh Snap!
Established Member
My girlfriend has been driving my truck everywhere for the past month or so while we've been on the search for a new ride for her. She finally picked up some type of special edition Mazda 3 (very cool car actually... SP23), but my truck was quite the mess. Decided to clean it up a bit after work...But as the title says, bored, so here are some pictures.

EDIT...Decided to try a "Before and After" type deal of when I first got it to where it's at now..

P1010429.jpg

P1010040.jpg

P1010440.jpg

P1010041.jpg

P1010425.jpg

P1010042.jpg

P1010043.jpg

P1010438.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010427.jpg

P1010045.jpg

P1010439.jpg

P1010046.jpg

P1010047.jpg

P1010435.jpg

P1010048.jpg

This thing is too much fun (DVD/Navigation thingy)...
P1010434.jpg

P1010034.jpg

It really needs a good wax and detail job to rid it of some random scratches and such here and there, but I think it looks pretty good for having over 100k on it :rockon:
Any suggestions from the peanut gallery? I need to get the exhaust reworked when I get time with some proper stainless tips. I have a black billet Carriage Works grille in the garage waiting for me to put on. I want some different tail lights, but I dunno what. And I eventually want to bump up to 20s. Any other ideas?

Last edited:

NewOrleans-YAT

Established Member
I own Clean Rite Auto Detail, drive to New Orleans and I will make it look like its got 20 miles on it. I want to get 4 of the rotors you got. I had them on my expedition.

Looks good man

Last edited:

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
Very nice stance. And you're right about the Pioneer F-Series. I have it as well and I don't know how I survived without it before.

N20JUNKY

Established Member
very nice truck you have sir, nice and low. What cat back is that? and is there any way you could get a closer pic of the tips for me?

spazzyfry123

Oh Snap!
Established Member
Thanks everyone :pepper:

very nice truck you have sir, nice and low. What cat back is that? and is there any way you could get a closer pic of the tips for me?

It's not an actual catback per say...It is just some parts pieced together by the previous owner in a not so great fashion...The reason for the angle of the tips is that it is not placed on the hangers correctly. As for the tips, I'm not really sure what they are, but I can run out and snap some more pictures. I will be taking them off the truck if you'd be interested in them.

Taunto

Established Member
I love that stance on ur truck. very nice. Not a big fan of ur exhaust tips how they are. but other than that u got 1 sick truck bro

spazzyfry123

Oh Snap!
Established Member
I love that stance on ur truck. very nice. Not a big fan of ur exhaust tips how they are. but other than that u got 1 sick truck bro

I know I know...That is the one thing that has been buggin' the HELL out of me since I bought the truck. I'm going to change it out from the generic Flowmaster 40 series type mufflers that are on there right now to either a couple Dynomax Race Bullet mufflers or Flowmaster singler chambers to a couple of stainless Magnaflow slash cut tips VERY soon. It was just a hack job that was welded together by a drunk 6 year old with exhaust leaks and mismatched hangers...

MJG

Established Member
I own Clean Rite Auto Detail, drive to New Orleans and I will make it look like its got 20 miles on it. I want to get 4 of the rotors you got. I had them on my expedition.

Looks good man

I cant completely tell by the photos, but if you are talking about getting drilled and slotted rotors, stay away.
Go for the dimpled and slotted.

For the OP. Looks cool, and yes do something about those tips!!

uncooked

Established Member
Nice truck ! Still amazes me what a difference it makes on these trucks to get them nice and low. Night and day difference IMO :beer:

spazzyfry123

Oh Snap!
Established Member
Thanks again everyone :banana:

I cant completely tell by the photos, but if you are talking about getting drilled and slotted rotors, stay away.
Go for the dimpled and slotted.

For the OP. Looks cool, and yes do something about those tips!!

Yeah my rotors are drilled and slotted. They were on there like that when I bought the truck and haven't had any issues with them at all. But I also just use this as a daily driver and don't really "get into it" that often...So I never really test the brakes to their limits.

Way to represent the GA crowd. :beer: That bitch is L O W ! !

Thanks man! Gotta represent my hood!

Love it. Just needs a lower grille and your set

I only have the Carriage Works for the upper. The lower, I'm unsure if I want to get a matching grille or not. While I haven't hit or scraped anything with the bumper with as low as it is, I really want to put some more miles on it and really see if there's a chance of me unfortunately touching something to throw a nice expensive grille out. If that's the case, I'm probably just going to get a cheaper grille that has a little bit of flex to it (something similar to chicken wire...?)

SADF

Established Member
Don't worry, Ive dragged my DGM Carbon Bumper on the pavement before. Its a tuff som'bitch! Stick a matching grill in there, you won't have a problem with the grille or bumper

AlexD13

Cop Magnet
Established Member
what all was in your drop again? ive read it before.... but cant remember.

i like it all, esp the harley headlights... stands out amazingly on your black scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread