Bored outta my mind ar work

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
So what did everyone ask for for Christmas. I'm bored at work.... does anyone else have this problem? haha

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I'm off for a while. Christmas has a new matte finish aluminum intercooler resevoir plus install for me. My wife is too cool! She got a digital camera and photo printer set and chocolates...ummmm chocolate!

SVTChic

Established Member
00sVt Lightning said:
same here...sucks working at a college, this entire week has been slow and boring

That sux... I thought they would have let school out already? :shrug:

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
hey SVTChic, I was just looking at your profile and I noticed your bday. You have the same bday as my sister and grandpa.

SVTChic

Established Member
00sVt Lightning said:
They did but not for staff. We get off tomorrow at 12:30 and don't come back till the 3rd.

Thats not too bad. I wish I got that much vacation time for Christmas.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
I'm home cooking breaded chicken with some cheese sticks on the side, and working a little here and there.

I didn't ask for anything for x-mas. I like to see what my family comes up with.

SVTChic

Established Member
00sVt Lightning said:
hey SVTChic, I was just looking at your profile and I noticed your bday. You have the same bday as my sister and grandpa.

Sweet! :thumbsup:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
The only things I actually asked for was an electric razor and a PS-2 game. I've already bought myself a DVD/CD/MP3 player/recorder for my home theatre system. I think I'm gonna buy a new guitar amp, or new to me. And I'd like to have my car dyno tuned which would include an Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, a dyno run, and maybe have my diablo chip burnt after that. I'm hoping that it will help my power as well as fuel economy. I'm running rich as hell right now.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
well its snowing, so im watching british touring car championships on speedvision.

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
LT1Z28 said:
I'm bored @ work everyday...including today! But the salt is off the roads now & it's gonna be 50 degrees today so I drove the stang to work :rockon:
yeah i know, its ~40-50 degrees here...i went to lunch and had the windows down in the L

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
This is what I asked for,
Eibach sport line springs
FRPP 70mm throttle body
BBK CNC X pipe
Dynomax Ultra flow mufflers
GMS Mass air w/24lb injectors
Roush front air dam and wing kit
BBK CAI
BBK underdrive pullies
Thats about it, I only expect to get 1 or 2 Items from that list though since my wife doesn't want me to spend a bunch of money on the car. Little does she know, muhahaha.

03EBZ06

IYAOYAS
Established Member
Yup, it's like a ghost town around my cube, hardly anyone is around. Thank god today is my last day of work until Jan 6. :)

Users who are viewing this thread