Borderlands anyone?

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
Found something to get hooked on while waiting for MW2 to release. I literally haven't been able to put it down. I bought it on Thursday and have already logged just over 20 hours of playing time.

Anyone else get down?

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
The reviews look good, but the graphics look kind of cartoonish. Good to hear that you like it. That makes me hopeful.

Gonna install it on the PC tonight.
I'll get back to ya.

PC Doc

Established Member
I haven't put in that much time but I do really like the game. I played a lot of Fallout 3 so that's why I got this game. Very similar I think. It is a bit cartoonish but I like it anyway. I've got a lvl 28 Berzerker and a 6 Soldier. Wish I had more time to play!

CO_SVT

Established Member
I am addicted to the game as well, bought it on friday and couldn't put it down all weekend! I like that when you play online you actually help yourself with you single player and use your character.

bam

Established Member
I've played literally every free minute I've had since Tuesday. Just finished playthrough #2 with my sniper. It's a great game... honestly wish there was a little more variety in the guns (yeah, I said it).

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
yeah i agree its a great game, its a tough one though. deffinatly challenging. sniper rifile headshots FTW

I just started in New Haven on Playthrough 1 as a lvl 22 Soldier. I wanted to make sure I finished every mission in Fyrestone before moving on. Even then I struggle in New Haven. Instead of having Skag Pups hanging around the outpost it's Bruisers, Psychos and the like. Definitely a total step up. And Spiderants FTL.

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
WHAT thats insane, this is going to be a LONG game, i hate having to transport back with less ammo and all the guys that i just killed standing there for a meet and greet

right now im level 16 soilder

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
My brother and I have been playing it split screen co-op and it is awesome! We are both level 28; I went with the Hunter and he is a Soldier. I have never been an RPG fan, but I love FPS. My brother does all the mission stuff while I go around killing shit. :) Works for me :shrug: Wish I had more time to play it, but I leave for Afghanistan tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread