Boost gauge/vacuum hose routing

that_guy20

hey everybody, i need help with my boost just to make sure i have the right hoses connected to the right place. does someone have a picture of what hose connects to the hose going to the boost gauge. From what i understand the boost gauge should connect to the single red hose coming from the bottom of the supercharger, and where that hose plugs into the s/c it has 2 red hoses on the one fitting with 1 hose going to pass. side and 1 to drivers side, the one going to the passenger side should be for the boost gauge right?

that_guy20

cool thanks. checked that and it is the same red hoses im talking about except mine is connected to the other side. This is the OEM gauge im talking about by the way in case you werent sure. So i checked that, its good. hooked some air up to my gauge, its good. hooked air to the hose going from behind glove box going through firewall and got no air on the other side, so i think the hose may be clogged or kinked or something??

that_guy20

got it fixed. for some reason the hose for my boost gauge wasnt coming all the way thru the firewall so i was getting the boost gauge hose and the vacuum hose for HVAC confused.

Users who are viewing this thread