Booked Dyno Time...

S P E E D

Established Member
Well I booked the Dyno at Lentech Performance for Friday afternoon. I'm curious to see what numbers it's gonna spit out. Any guess'? Trapped 109.59 Mph.

S P E E D

Established Member
Apparently this dyno reads low compared to the other 2 local dynos. My buddies VR6 Turbo golf made 460 WHP on Lentechs dyno then 1 week later he went to Tapp Auto Dyno and made 474 WHP.

I went to the 2 other dyno shops to book some time and one said he couldn't dyno the truck cause it was automatic. The other specializes only in Audis, Vw's and Porsches and flat out told me no. haha Guess they don't want to make a quick buck!

jvert

Established Member
Post up the results when you get a chance. Im taking my L tomorrow to get it tuned by Bob Kurgan. I will post my results when I get them. Cant wait!!! Good luck buddy.

S P E E D

Established Member
Post up the results when you get a chance. Im taking my L tomorrow to get it tuned by Bob Kurgan. I will post my results when I get them. Cant wait!!! Good luck buddy.

What did you make Julio?:shrug: I'm on at 930 am tomorrow! :banana:

jvert

Established Member
Here is the dyno sheet

scan0003.jpg
[/IMG]

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii226/wholeo7/Lightning/scan0003.jpg

First hand thanks to Kurgan Motorsports.

S P E E D

Established Member
376/466 on 10psi... all the mods were AEM CAI, 2.80 pulley, and CB exhaust..

Pretty good man! I got a call from the dyno this morning. There center straps broke and they can't get me on today. Rebooked for next Friday @ 2 pm! :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread