BOO i went to the track not happy or should i be?

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
14ki2ko.jpg

That's right Chuck B. You know who I'm talkin about.:rockon:

Charles Bronson

Established Member
That's right Chuck B. You know who I'm talkin about.:rockon:

I sure do. He has to be one of the coolest guys I've seen at the track. If he had kept that Cobra he probably could've gotten a better ET. I noticed his ET's got lower each trip to the track. Ah well, there are rumors he got a 2nd job and is pulling in a nice load of cash so there may be another bad ass car in his future. It will be interesting to see what he does, I don't think he has made a decision yet. You know his tastes are impeccable.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I sure do. He has to be one of the coolest guys I've seen at the track. If he had kept that Cobra he probably could've gotten a better ET. I noticed his ET's got lower each trip to the track. Ah well, there are rumors he got a 2nd job and is pulling in a nice load of cash so there may be another bad ass car in his future. It will be interesting to see what he does, I don't think he has made a decision yet. You know his tastes are impeccable.

Hmmm. Coolest guys, meh. While his et's did plummet, it was probably due to good coaching from a much more knowledgable person. Impeccable taste, I don't know about that. Rumor has it he's been seen in a camry, which spells :loser:. I do hope he makes a comeback though.:beer:

Charles Bronson

Established Member
Hmmm. Coolest guys, meh. While his et's did plummet, it was probably due to good coaching from a much more knowledgable person. Impeccable taste, I don't know about that. Rumor has it he's been seen in a camry, which spells :loser:. I do hope he makes a comeback though.:beer:

It's true, he is sporting a V6 Camry. It could be worse though, he could be driving a turbo 350z that only makes 400 hp.
7.PNG

goat-ee

Established Member
11.58 @ 122 at 4500'= 10.93 @ 129mph!!! Damn that's smoking fast!! To the retard with the factory bla, bla, bla running that time...yea right, post the time slips and videos. Don't let a guy like that get you down, it's just a jealousy thing anyway!!

I've been waiting for a good weather day to try to get a 12.5 and hope I drive a little better and bump the timing a bit!! Your day will come!!

mattmoto441

Ridin Dirty #001
Established Member
11.58 @ 122 at 4500'= 10.93 @ 129mph!!! Damn that's smoking fast!! To the retard with the factory bla, bla, bla running that time...yea right, post the time slips and videos. Don't let a guy like that get you down, it's just a jealousy thing anyway!!

I've been waiting for a good weather day to try to get a 12.5 and hope I drive a little better and bump the timing a bit!! Your day will come!!

ya im hoping spring there will be much faster times outta this setup

I wouldn't say you did horribly bad. But if your car is making a TRUE 600+rwhp then it probably should have had higher trap speeds than what you were getting. My '94, when it was making 444rwhp, was trapping a little higher than that with a turbo on a stock longblock 5.0.

I don't think the weight difference between a fullweight '94 Cobra with the added weight of the turbo kit and little things here and there weight that much less to trap faster with almost 200rwhp less.

I think if your car really is making 600+rwhp that you have a lot more in it than what it was running. Give it some practice and get some more runs in before the tracks close!

I wouldn't be as concerned with the 11.5 as I would be with the low MPH trap speeds. The 11.5 can be more effected by spinning/bad launches...but the MPH should still be much higher even with a bad launch. Your average trap speeds for those runs was only like 119mph. And your 60 ft. times really arent even THAT horrible even though they could be a tad better.

Either you aren't driving it right (too long between shifts, shifting too early), or something is wrong with the car and it's not making 600+rwhp like posted. Because even if you weren't launchign that good, you would still get that MPH at the end up a lot higher than what it is...and your 60fts really aren't horrible like 2.0s or anything...so that's not what's killing your MPH either.

Last edited:

mattmoto441

Ridin Dirty #001
Established Member
well if you have wheel spin you can have a higher trap speed i ran my car 4 with a 450rwhp and ran 12.8 @ 112 2.1 60ft and in the same day i ran a 12.39 @ 106 with a 1.71 60ft .

also you car is prolly 500lbs less then mine.

if you look i wasnt running the car as hard as i could of b/c if was my 1st time driving the car with that much HP,

your elevation is prolly much better then mine also, hekll there are cars that are 175rwhp less then me that are running way better times then me

there was a 98 vette with 380rwhp that was only running 13.1 @ 110mph that day but ran at KCIR a week or to b4 and ran 12.4 @ 118 so you can see the track are a big play in where im at

Users who are viewing this thread