Bolton LS3 C6 vs SS....

ramstein

Established Member
Driving down Mexican border from work and all of sudden 5th gen SS pulls next to me, downshifts and passes hard. I picked up my pace a bit and after some traffic caught up with him. Once we get a clear stretch he took the hit at about 55 and I followed immediately. 2nd even, 3d almost even with me starting to creep up, shifted to 4th around 115 and started pulling harder. Shut down at 140 with me being 2.5-3cars ahead. Then he got next to me and asked what mods I had. I told him full exhaust/intake /tune and asked him same question. unfortunately his car was very loud and I only heard him say "I just got it back...." then I turned around and headed home(being paranoid of Mexican police). I should have had him pulled over and found out what mods he had because now it is really bothering me that I pulled a Camaro only 2.5 cars to 140ish. If it was H/C/I I guess it would be alright, but if he was bolton only I would be very disappointed.... I guess I will never find out lol

Last edited:

ElCoyote

Lord SVT Contributor
Established Member
Based on your numbers and under the assumption you can shift from one gear to the next gear within 2 minutes times. I can confidently say it was equipped with more than just Bolt Ons.

Users who are viewing this thread