Bolt on cobra vs bolt on gt500 vs whipple coyote

aspsrt05

Established Member
so you guys are up near Beckley? There is a pretty big group of us that usually meet down here in Princeton/Bluefield every now and then you guys should come down

Honaker10

OLD MAN STATUS
Established Member
so you guys are up near Beckley? There is a pretty big group of us that usually meet down here in Princeton/Bluefield every now and then you guys should come down

Yessir. We meet every Saturday at rally's and hang out. Usually about 20 of us or more depending on weather.

aspsrt05

Established Member
Yessir. We meet every Saturday at rally's and hang out. Usually about 20 of us or more depending on weather.

Nick that posted up above a few ago is one of the guys, I gotta work at Motor Mile this weekend and Mooresville next weekend, may try to get a good size group and come up August 3rd, always looking for more car ppl in the area

Honaker10

OLD MAN STATUS
Established Member
Nick that posted up above a few ago is one of the guys, I gotta work at Motor Mile this weekend and Mooresville next weekend, may try to get a good size group and come up August 3rd, always looking for more car ppl in the area

Yea that sounds good man we are just about all at mustang week this week so that would work out fine

boduke0220

Established Member
Love seeing that ole terminator still putting in work! gah that coyote sounds amazing. should have ran better IMO.

edit. a 40 roll with my 3.55's is PERFECT for 2nd gear. not sure about 373 but my car loves it

Last edited:

aspsrt05

Established Member
Yea that sounds good man we are just about all at mustang week this week so that would work out fine

Got some friends there but wasn't in the budget for me still gotta few outlaw 275/28 races to put on and fall rod run

Users who are viewing this thread