boi ultra fog lights :-(

mystic venom

Established Member
although they look good, my damn bulb burned out in two weeks, thinking that these things get too hot or maybe just had a weak bulb sent with em. Gonna replace the bulb but thinking it will probally do the same thing, unless maybe I have a short? any other good clear aftermarket fog's out there? I know late model restoration has some but look like they are bout the same quality pos plastic.

9804SNAKES

Established Member
although they look good, my damn bulb burned out in two weeks, thinking that these things get too hot or maybe just had a weak bulb sent with em. Gonna replace the bulb but thinking it will probally do the same thing, unless maybe I have a short? any other good clear aftermarket fog's out there? I know late model restoration has some but look like they are bout the same quality pos plastic.

If you aren't looking for a stock look then ignore my reply. However, in reference to a stock look for s good price. Google search DEPO lighting. I wish I had a link for you but I don't. I replaced all my lights with DEPO and aside from the occasional headlight fogging problem, I am happy overall.

Users who are viewing this thread