Bogart Wheels

BULISTIC

Established Member
I have a new set of Bogart wheels 15x10 rears and 17x5 fronts with tires and wheel caps. The rear tires are MT Drag radials 295/50/15'S and the fronts are 205/15/17'S The tires up front are new and the drag radials in the rear have about 10 plus passes left in them. These wheels will fit on a 2005 - 2012 GT/GT500. I have over $3800 invested asking $1995

Email me at [email protected] and I will send you pictures of the wheels and tires.

gsxstg2

Last edited:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Hit the "Go Advanced" button and then the "Manage Attachements" button. You can add pictures from your PC there.

Are the front tires Mickey Thompson? Are the fronts radials?

BULISTIC

Established Member
The front tires are Firestone radials - When I hit the attachments button it only gives me the URL option nothing for down loading images from my PC.

Last edited:

Indykid

Established Member
Interested and I'm local. Pics help. Upload them to PB account , problem solved.

Last edited:

MustangGT500

Established Member
Why are you selling? I would be interested in the Rear DR's only, as I do not like the way different sizes and know ABS will not work on that kind of setup (the Rear DR's will match my current Diameter Wheel and Tire Setup). I searched and came up with the Rears-Wheels and tires cost about $1,400 Shipped. Will you sell just the Rear DR's/Wheels and how much?

Users who are viewing this thread