Established Member
How much power are you making?

30" M&H's on 16x12 Bogarts
and Hoosier skinnies on 15x5 Bogarts...

Last edited:

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
15 x 5's or 4.5's I forgot. also. 15 x10's with 30x10.5x15 Hoosiers (FFW legal) & 15 x 12's (undecided on tire size/new rims)nmra and everyhting else legal:)

boca ron

Banned
no pics havent mounted but ive seen them and the look the same as 15s i just didnt want to shave calipers so i opted for the 16s there still in the box with center caps and lugs the cost was 1860.00

leach

Silver Fox
Established Member
boca ron said:
no pics havent mounted but ive seen them and the look the same as 15s i just didnt want to shave calipers so i opted for the 16s there still in the box with center caps and lugs the cost was 1860.00

Thanks, why did ya go with the 15s on the front?
I want to run these on the street too.

EZ SPEED

Boost Kills !!!!!!!
Established Member
Bogart D10 racing wheels size 15x5 Front and 15x10 Rear
Hoosier 28x4.5x15 Front Runner Tires and Hoosier 29x10.5Wx15 Slicks

05trackday020.jpg

FordFanStan

Established Member
Bogarts are not designed for prolonged street use. I had to drive on mine about 30-40 miles form the track once, but as soon as I got home I swapped them out. Also I did have to shave a little to run the fronts... Stan

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
dirtchicken said:
You are a moron if you run Bogarts on the street. :poke: I paid $1680 for my Bogarts with tires.
Traction.gif

Easy dirtchicken!!! :poke:
He is not going to run them on the street all the time.He lives 5 minutes from the track..I think thats what he means...Driving to and from the track.Alot easier to change the wheels at home and drive to the track.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
The bad thing about running them on the street also is that you will be picking up every pebble..It might start to nick up the paint..Just a thought.

leach

Silver Fox
Established Member
dirtchicken said:
I didn't know that. I would still be VERY careful. Make sure you take your turns slowly and avoid any pot hole bigger than a dime.

Are the wheels that soft ?

dirtchicken

Banned
The metal on the outer rim is about 3/16" thick. I wouldn't want to be turning a 4600 pound truck on something that thin. I bought them from Scott Dunn. He ended up with Sals turbo beast. They were never even mounted on a truck when I bought them. I got a KILLER deal on them.

Robb327

HP Junkie
Established Member
My friend has them on his camaro and one trip to the car show bent both the front rims and that car is much lighter than our trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread