Bogart Drag Package - 17"/15"

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Damn they look sweet, wish I hadn't just purchased weld RT's and brand new mt ET streets. I only have he rears, I know you said your not using them but any chance of a trade plus cash?. The tires aren't even mounted yet, might be easier to sell just the rear wheels and tires then your complete set up. I paid like 900, so I'd want somewhere around there for a trade. Lmk what you think. I'm in NJ so could meet up somewhere

MustangGT500

Established Member
What are your sizes?

Damn they look sweet, wish I hadn't just purchased weld RT's and brand new mt ET streets. I only have he rears, I know you said your not using them but any chance of a trade plus cash?. The tires aren't even mounted yet, might be easier to sell just the rear wheels and tires then your complete set up. I paid like 900, so I'd want somewhere around there for a trade. Lmk what you think. I'm in NJ so could meet up somewhere

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Same size mt ET street radials brand new, not mounted and 15X10 weld RT's polished with 7.5 bs. The wheels are used but look mint or very close to it. I don't have front, was just going to get the matching RT's but these look nice so I'll at least take a stab at them.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member

Brian - thanks for the interest and thought, let me kick it around, I'd prefer to make one deal to move the set rather than two or three.

GeorgeInNePa

Established Member
Same size mt ET street radials brand new, not mounted and 15X10 weld RT's polished with 7.5 bs. The wheels are used but look mint or very close to it. I don't have front, was just going to get the matching RT's but these look nice so I'll at least take a stab at them.

I would be interested in the wheels if they are priced realistically.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Sell him the RTS and use the proceeds to buy my set?

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
If I can get 950 for them I would sell them and buy yours or if you gave me 950 credit towards your complete set up. That's a little less than I paid for them. The tires are brand new not mounted 325/50/15 mt ET street radials and the weld RT's are 15X10 w/7.5 bs

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
How did you make out with the storm? I'd still be interested in my rear set up plus cash, there's always someone looking for rear weld RT's and brand new mt ET street radials

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Three and a half days no power is all we had to deal with. So we made out ok

Maybe George wants the Welds?

Users who are viewing this thread