Bogart 15x4.5 on a terminator

Treyster87

Terminator aka Deathstroke
Established Member
Hello,

I recently bought some Bogart 15x4.5 wheels for the front of my car. Come to find out they do not fit with the stock cobra calipers. I tried a 1" spacer with studs and they still wouldn't clear.

Does anyone know if putting the GT brakes on my cobra would work or remedy the issue?

Also, if going aftermarket is the only option what do you guys recommend?

Picture is the exact Bogart's I have.

Thanks!

Attachments

• cobra bogart runners.jpg
    cobra bogart runners.jpg
    823.1 KB · Views: 283

Black10thSVT

Established Member
Even with GT brakes you might have grind on the bracket for them to work.

A second option is to run a 2003 up 12inch rotor from a crown vic. There is some work that you can do or take it to a machine shop. The caliper bracket will need to be milled a bit and the holes moved up a half inch. This will move the caliper down for the 12 inch rotor. Im thinking of doing this to my coupe so I can keep my prostars.

try this link
http://forums.corral.net/forums/wheels-tires/1301963-15-wheels-cobra-brakes-works-now.html

Might be a good compromise?

ctgreddy

Established Member
The problem with the 12" rotor option may be that the front of the caliper will still hit. I know I have 15x4 billet specialties on mine, to fit them I had to grind the putter edge of the caliper and run a 5/8" spacers. I tried borrowing a friends 15" champions and with the same spacer they were Atleast half an inch off still. The back of the wheel hit the face of the caliper. Every wheels different.

Users who are viewing this thread