Bodykit Installed

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Because this was a project started some time ago (February) and the install is due in LARGE part to a fellow SVTp member, I am going to post the install pics. Don't worry, after this I will honor what I said and go away.

HUGE thanks to Randy (Randee of the Redwoods) for fixing the bodykit, allowing me to get pink scratch-n-sniff cherry paint dust all over his garage, allowing me to take over his garage for the weekend and let Mika sleep with the Cobra . . . for putting up with me when I got slap-happy and silly from lack of sleep and fumes from the primer, for helping me get her bodykit on, spark plugs changed, valve cover painted . . . and the stereo finally wired (Aren't you happy Kris (Outlaw99) LOL) . . . in time for me to go home and pass out from exhaustion, but for also helping me find the time to do some burnouts in the Cobra. (Have you settled on a name yet? Shelby? Sidney? Harley? come on come on) lol

Aight here's the pics. You can find more in my registry on altimas.net. I'll make sure there's a link in my sig.

Thanks everyone.

TrophyCar

Established Member
lg_DSC00031.JPG

lg_DSC00037.JPG

TrophyCar

Established Member
USA ownz, thanks very much. I was in bad shape this weekend, but I appreciate it.

dr svt . . . cute cartoon. I'm not here to please you, but I can say you should just hold out. There is a LOT more to come for Mika, but when she was originally designed it was for SCCA racing. Show me any REAL SCCA racer without decals!! LMFAO

G19, I'm currently deciding whether to paint just the body kit Cloud White to match or to paint the ENTIRE car a white pearl I saw on a new Cadillac. Most of it depends on the timing. It IS the middle of show season!

Randee of the Redwoods

Clueless. No...really.
Established Member
Awww shucks. Don't mention it. I had a helluva time. I just hope the finished product meets whatever expectations you may have had. I would have liked more time on it but it just didn't work out. And rice or not, it still looks good on your car(and looks better in white:D)
Don't worry about the garage. The previous owner raced 2 cars(old Porsche and I believe a 280Z) in SCCA so I'm pretty sure the garage doesn't mind the mess. It's used to it. Didn't you see the oil stains?:lol1:

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Nice job. One of the few altima kits that actually looks nice. Definately agree, lowering would give it a better stance.

Users who are viewing this thread