Bodybuilding Motivational Videos

Jack Burton

Established Member
Classic video from Blood & Guts, and the song is by "Pain." Video gets me going every time.

Figured since we have a lot of gym rats on SVTP this could be a fun thread.

[youtube_browser]330zACU0b6E[/youtube_browser]

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Though I admire the dedication & crazy sacrifice these guys make, modern bodybuilders with their insulin/gH gut imo don't look anywhere near as good as the 70s era guys like Arnold & Serge Nubret.

To go along with the thread:

[youtube_browser]UJg832DOz70[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I preffer the more natural look, this is me in my hay day!

[youtube_browser]ovEwJFICeSI&feature[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

BatmobileWS6

Established Member
Though I admire the dedication & crazy sacrifice these guys make, modern bodybuilders with their insulin/gH gut imo don't look anywhere near as good as the 70s era guys like Arnold & Serge Nubret.

To go along with the thread:

[youtube_browser]UJg832DOz70[/youtube_browser]

I agree 100%.

Aesthetics > Size

98SVTContour98

Established Member
These vids do nothing for me...side note: I will never understand the desire to look that way...but more power to them for their dedication.

Great thread idea. Good vids fellas. Dorian will always be the greatest bodybuilder of all time. He was simply the man, all apologies to Arnold.

Jack Burton

Established Member
These vids do nothing for me...side note: I will never understand the desire to look that way...but more power to them for their dedication.

So...why did you view it? I didn't title it scrawny person motivational videos for a reason lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

t01lightning

Established Member
Awesome thread. After years and years of training hard, a video, new song, great spot, anything is helpful and appreciate to keep motivated. People will never understand if your not a competitor or athlete in your heart. Doing a deep 500 plus squat etc. is not just a physical acomplishment but a mental one that you can use to overcome roadblocks in business and in anything else in life.

Jack Burton

Established Member
Awesome thread. After years and years of training hard, a video, new song, great spot, anything is helpful and appreciate to keep motivated. People will never understand if your not a competitor or athlete in your heart. Doing a deep 500 plus squat etc. is not just a physical acomplishment but a mental one that you can use to overcome roadblocks in business and in anything else in life.

It's a mental game for sure. The first time I did 450 on bench I thought it was going to crush me. Luckily when you're you've (21) you have the motivation to push forward. Now that I'm 30, these videos help lol. As I get older it takes more to get that same drive. Miss being young lol

clbailey

Established Member
Watching other people let alone people who dedicate their lives to nothing but building muscle does not motivate me... Women in the gym, pre workouts and my utter will of not being a fat body motivates me.

Jack Burton

Established Member
Watching other people let alone people who dedicate their lives to nothing but building muscle does not motivate me... Women in the gym, pre workouts and my utter will of not being a fat body motivates me.

You must be bulking lol.

stangaholic280

Established Member
I like working out as much as the next guy, but damn...as an x-ray tech, the first thing that came to mind was what these guys' shoulders, lower backs, and knees are going to look like after their "primes".

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Ah yes growth hormone, steroid injected guys motivate the shit out of me

Despite all the stuff you mentioned above, you still have to put in the hard work, consistency, time, nutrition just to build muscle. Steriods etc just speeds up the process, but the work never changes.

Users who are viewing this thread