Body Shop in Dallas?

Kapy

Established Member
I am wanting to put a different hood on the car along with the stripes.

Needing a good reputable, quality body shop recommendation in the Dallas area.

Thanks,

Evil_E

Established Member
I've heard good things about Stuart's http://www.stuartspnb.com/

What hood are you going with?

I had Stuarts do a repair on my 07 STi after it got side swiped. I brought it to them because of their reputation of working on high end cars expecting impeccable work. Well I learned the hard way. If your car is anything less than an Lambo or Ferrari that it gets worked on by the rookies. Needless to say, I was very disappointed with the work performed and had to take it back 3 times to have it corrected and even then it wasn't 100%. I just gave up and got tired of dealing with them.

Hopefully someone can chime in with some other suggestions.

Kapy

Established Member
Hey guys thanks for the input about Stuarts. I actually have heard good things about them as well and visited them last year to check out their shop. I can see how Evil E is right. Their lot was filled with Exotics which you would think would equal awesome work on all cars. But based on Evil E's statement I can also see how they would put "baby in the corner" per say. And for my baby, no corner is allowed for it...LOL!

Anyway I am thinking the SuperSnake Hood from Shelby. I have looked at many other hoods but I like how this one looks on our cars the best. I have also heard horror stories on the hoods themselves. Fitment, needed finish and prep work prior to paint etc. Anyway you slice or dice it, it will be at least a $2,500 ordeal from ordering the hood, to getting it prepped, painted and fitted.

Thanks for the input guys, hopefully somebody else will come up with a better recommendation in the Dallas area.

Imatk

Established Member
Yeah any fiberglass hood is going to need work, some more than others though :/

Users who are viewing this thread