body kit

Poseidon

You want some?
Established Member
Can someone who has had the Cervinis Stalker Body kit applied to their car, or a someone from a body shop who has put one on let me know how many hours of labour it takes to put one on? Looking to get an acurate hourly statement from a body shop and want to make sure they aren't screwing around or anything.:mj:

khaine

Established Member
I can give you a idea how much it would take to put on the hood and set up the front bumper correctly, I didn't go with the full kit because it would have interfered with my side exhaust, just ask me on wednesday cause that's when I get the damage back :)

do you also want to know how long it was to paint as well? not sure if I can break that out because I had my antenna removed, and the remains of a bird removed from my roof

khaine

Established Member
yep the word as of 2pm today is that it's not ready yet, and it might be ready on friday... which isn't really cool, so I'm going to yell at them a bit on friday and probably get a discount

Poseidon

You want some?
Established Member
I just need to know the hours... I'm having the entire kit put on, so mine will be a little more, but hey... it's all good. Get some picts on here when you get a chance.

Blake1300r

A friend of mine had one installed by a mutual
friend ours (who does it for a living) and in order
for proper alighnment and to sand and blend
the edges properly it took 7 hrs. So the quote may
not be rediculious. Body shops do not like installing
aftermarket parts like those because they are known
for those types of problems, altough cervinis is better
then most.

Users who are viewing this thread