Body Builder Show....Amazing or Gay?

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Have to admit, it's amazing and takes a lot of strength, but one part of me is....:eek:. The other part of me is.....:dw::lol1:

Guess you have to have an open mind and appreciate art. The crowd seemed to have enjoyed. That fkn split....:nonono:

[ame="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1167519/body_builder_show/"]Body Builder Show - Video[/ame]

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
Have to admit, it's amazing and takes a lot of strength, but one part of me is....:eek:. The other part of me is.....:dw::lol1:

Guess you have to have an open mind and appreciate art. The crowd seemed to have enjoyed. That fkn split....:nonono:

Body Builder Show - Video

my crotch hurts from that split... i don't think that's gay, that is some serious talent, some serious gay talent lol

70mach1

Established Member
if your secure in your sexuality than it shouldnt b a problem to admire how another guy looks, but of course if ur thinking about gettin on your knees, then u got problems

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
I saw that at Cirque de solei ( sp ? ) , and at first it seemed a little odd , but then you realize the strength that takes to do and its just crazy

CFRacer22

Established Member
great athleticism and talent, extremely lame way to use (waste) it...

I've also seen MUCH better of this type of act

Don Juan

Established Member
gay

211kqkm.jpg

Lockdown

Established Member
great athleticism and talent, extremely lame way to use (waste) it...

I've also seen MUCH better of this type of act

Waste? Umm I see them displaying their extreme talents on a live show. What else would you want them doing? Street Shows next to the Robot man on Pier 39?? Man kill the Republican in you and stop drinking this:
haterade-1.jpg

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
Waste? Umm I see them displaying their extreme talents on a live show. What else would you want them doing? Street Shows next to the Robot man on Pier 39?? Man kill the Republican in you and stop drinking this:
haterade-1.jpg

lol pwnd
+1

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Google vids on Ronnie Colman or Kevin Levrone doin there workouts.... those guys are super human with how much weight they throw up:eek:

BlueSS

Amazingly Gay! How's That? That Takes Some Serious Strength For Sure Though, Those Dudes Make It Look Effortless!

Stalker27

Established Member
i was like ok this is seriously gay in the beggining. Especialy right after he came over dude's back and came down the front & they were at each others crotches. But, I kept on watching & these guys have some serious talent. That what they did takes ALOT out of you more so than just working out.

So many muscle come into play when you have to balence something heavy like a person for a long time like that. If you look at the guy that is the dead weight he doesn't even breathe hard. I would have been sucking in air so bad..lol I know I couldn't get out there & do that. They've been practicing that for years & it shows. Really good performance I think

Users who are viewing this thread