Bob's Lower LCA's and BMR's Uppers input....

Eric_Vision

Established Member
Hi All,

Looking for advice as I found mixed reviews for both vendors.... I'm liking Bob's LCA's but he doesn't carry or do the uppers? So I was thinking of going with BMR for the the uppers. Do any of you have them mixed? and if so, what's your take on them....I know I could do them both with BMR but with Bob I have options in paint and the fact I read Tons of threads with people liking Bobs. I just want to go in there and do the job once and get them both done....Thanks in Advance!

railroad

Established Member
Not familiar with Bob's, but BMR stuff is well made and fits. I bought my components in red and was second guessing that decision. Now that the parts are installed and the car is on the ground, "no one knows". And, by the way, I am good with the red. If you ever have any questions, BMR also, answers the phone.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I had a BMR UCA and Bob's LCA setup. I loved it. I eventually switched over to BMR's double adjustable rod end LCAs, though. I love those even more. The only issue I had with the Bob's was one of the bushings started coming out of the socket. But that wasn't the reason I switched to the BMRs.

Eric_Vision

Established Member
Thanks guys!!!...I talked with Bob's and he said BMR's are great along with Bob's...The reason I went with Bob's LCA is to get them Powder Coated in Grabber Blue. Now I'm hearing that the best way to to do the uppers from BMR is to use their Bracket to eliminate any noise people talked about...Has anyone done them without their bracket? Cause their are Pricy....LOL

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
You can't do it without the bracket. I don't even know why they don't just sell it as a complete kit. It's not like their UCAs are interchangeable with the brackets.

Eric_Vision

Established Member
Thanks for the info! Well noted...Wish they just sold them as kit like you said....Now waiting for them to get back in stock at american Muscle...

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Just go to BMR's ebay page and order there. Free shipping and sometimes the prices are lower than what they publish on their own site.

Eric_Vision

Established Member
Thanks man! Just ordered...for the same price and free shipping....Awesome forum to get info...

Users who are viewing this thread