BNIN 05-10 Koni orange struts and Hotchkis front tower brace

sloppymax

Established Member
Traded in the car and had a few parts left over. I have two brand new in the box 05-10 Koni orange struts. The picture can verify that the strut is still tied together from the factory. These can be used on 11-14 as long as the appropriate strut mount are used such as the GT500. Manufacturer part number is 8750-1030. $140 shipped to anywhere in the Continental US.

Secondly I have a Hotchkis front strut bar which was used for around two years. This uses four posts as opposed to many bars that use two. It is all black and looks sharp under the hood, especially if you have a black theme. No hardware is provided as you simply reuse stock. It is also lighter than the factory bar for those concerned with weight. I do not believe it will allow for a boss manifold. Bought new for $190 and is only $125 shipped to anywhere in the Continental US.

I accept Paypal and do not care about the 3%. I have all positive seller reviews on here as well as my350z.com, g35driver.com and maxima.org under the same username. I ship the same day that Paypal confirms the funds to my bank account. Feel free to PM with any questions. Thanks for looking.

CAM00104_zpsn3j5lo9k.gif

CAM00103_zpssczrcqq8.gif

sloppymax

Established Member
Bump to say I will include a Ford locking gas cap with two keys at $110 on the Hotchkis strut bar. Obviously the part is not related but just trying to sweeten the deal since the cap goes for around $20.

sloppymax

Established Member
Anyone want to do $100 shipped on the Hotchkis bar? That is the same ballpark as the OEM bar. This one is lighter and in my opinion, looks better. It does also use four posts on each side as opposed to the OEM and many other aftermarket bars that only use two per side.

Users who are viewing this thread