FOR SALE: BNIB Ray-Ban Sunglasses Polarized RB3530

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
For sale I have a pair of brand new Ray-Ban sunglasses that are polarized and are part RB3530. They are 100% brand new, and as you can see it even has the slip on cloth to prevent any scratches during shipping. Plus it also have the circular "Polarized" sticker on the outside of the lens as well.

I'm selling them since I received them as a gift, but I have a pair of Ray-Bans in my Mustang console that are around 6 months old. I also have a second pair of Ray-Bans in my Subaru Outback and wear either of them whenever I drive.

These sunglasses are $171 new from the Ray-Ban website and on Sunglasses Hut.

I'm asking $120 shipped for the sunglasses.

I accept Google Pay (1.5%), Apple Pay (3%), Cash App (3.3%), Square (3.3%), and I don't have PP (3.5%), but my friend with an 86 GT does have it and doesn't mind me sending money to his PP. I've literally known him since I was 4 years old and we used to live next door to each other to give you context to the type of person I trust. I know everyone always wants buyer protection, but Square also offers this as well which is right on their website.

As for fitment, I wear L/XL hats and have a bigger head and these sunglasses fit perfectly. I really don't know if hat sizes correlate to sunglass size, but wanted to give a reference. The nose pads on the bridge are adjustable to fit any nose type.

R-1.jpeg

R-2.jpeg

R-3.jpeg

R-4.jpeg

R-5.jpeg

R-6.jpeg

R-7.jpeg

R-8.jpeg

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Price lowered. Again these are brand new and include the outer rectangular box, leather sunglass case, sealed Ray-Ban microfiber, leaflet, frame slipover protector to protect it during shipping, circular Ray-Ban Polarized sticker on the left lens, authentic Ray-Ban stickers/barcodes on the outer box, and they are 'Made In Italy' like authentic, more expensive Ray-Bans always are. Ray-Bans used to always be Italian made and some US made, but now the pricier Ray-Bans are Italian made and other ones are made in China.

I don't know about the rest of you, but being a "Ray-Ban guy" myself with a separate pair in all my cars, I only buy Italian made versions since I want the best quality ones because when I buy them, I don't plan on purchasing them a second time.

$100 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread