BNIB 1000cc Injectors

MurderedMach

Established Member
I have a set of (not injector dynamics) 1000cc injectors.

I purchased these awhile back but ended up using Bosch 105's bc I got a smoking good deal on them.

I had these all flow tested at a local injector shop and all of them test perfect.

Looking for 550$ plus shipping

Please text me at 501-749-9949

A929F190-27D0-423B-86AD-0BE270157CD2-3057-000000C2965DC46E.jpg

Last edited:

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Yea^
He did state they weren't ID's. I remember seeing them, because I wanted them myself. I think you might owe him an apology unless you have something from him (text maybe?) saying they ARE id1000's

pickup_man06

Established Member
ID1000's are all flow tested from the factory to within a small margin of one another whereas normal injectors are not and can be farther off each other :beer:

MurderedMach

Established Member
These are not ID's. That was a huge mix up when I originally went to sell them based off some shitty info I received. I refunded the guy his money, and I apologized. Not sure why I'm being hazed here. Yes look at my feedback, 100% perfect except for your buddy.

These injectors have been flow tested here locally and have the paperwork to show they flow well. They aren't purple so they aren't worth 1000$ lol

Still a good injector, I have bigger ones and have no need for these.

Last edited:

pickup_man06

Established Member
These are not ID's. That was a huge mix up when I originally went to sell them based off some shitty info I received. I refunded the guy his money, and I apologized. Not sure why I'm being hazed here. Yes look at my feedback, 100% perfect except for your buddy.

These injectors have been flow tested here locally and have the paperwork to show they flow well. They aren't purple so they aren't worth 1000$ lol

Still a good injector, I have bigger ones and have no need for these.

Forgive my misunderstanding. I meant he owes YOU an apology. I wasn't trying to haze you. My bad man

MurderedMach

Established Member
The guy I got them from told me "injection dynamics". I know they are a Bosch injector and I personally had them tested bc of his lack of information. It put me in a pickle the first time.

I have the sheet on what they flow. 600$ for a brand new set of 1000cc injectors is a good deal. I almost wished I would have used them just so I can say "hey they worked great for me" lol

Users who are viewing this thread