BMW question

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Seen a BMW yesterday on the road.. was a M series but had a awesome kit.. and also had a different name on it that i was not able to read. Anyone know what type of car this is? Maybe a Germany edition?

Kiohtee

Established Member
Totally off-topic, and nice car, but I didn't even know it existed and ever since FM3 I've been putting Hamann wheels on almost all my BMWs! :rockon:

But that Alpina is nice too!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Arkym makes the most badass body kit for an M3 evar. And those are ADV1 wheels.

5938636.jpg

5938640.jpg

5938648.jpg

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Like the M's as well. They make descent power [ 330 for the older 6cyl-400 + for the newer v8]
How tunable/modable are they?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Like the M's as well. They make descent power [ 330 for the older 6cyl-400 + for the newer v8]
How tunable/modable are they?

Check out N54Tech dot com (Terry Burger) or Bimmerworld. There are guys throwing turbos on the Ms. My 135 right now makes 415hp and 450lbs/ft. It is a TT 3.0l, I am getting what they call the JB-4 installed. The 8400rev limit on the Ms is a fun characteristic. Many BMW guys love the AUTO versions since they hold traction better than the manuals!

Last edited by a moderator:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Check out N54Tech dot com (Terry Burger) or Bimmerworld. There are guys throwing turbos on the Ms. My 135 right now makes 415hp and 450lbs/ft. It is a TT 3.0l, I am getting what they call the JB-4 installed. The 8400rev limit on the Ms is a fun characteristic. Many BMW guys love the AUTO versions since they hold traction better than the manuals!

Hope you don't mean at the wheels. Unless you have intake/downpipes/exhaust/intercooler/meth injection also.

Shoulda got the Procede :)

Users who are viewing this thread