BMW M5 Challenges Me

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Well this has to take the cake. So were at the mall meeting up shooting the breeze on this great day. I'm in the Z catching a few corners burning off old fuel. Guy shows up in a M3 with a friend of his. Asks who is the fastest out here. Were all looking at him laughing (who is this guy the police) wondering what he's talking about.

States he has a M5 that kills everyone on roll ons. Beats Zs, Ferraris, Porsches and anything else that wants to run him. I say I have a F14 that just came out of the shop, you wanna try that? He looks at me and makes the comment, " we get side by side from a 45mph roll and we can do that".

No one is taking him serious, he states that he has a grand saying he can beat any car out there from a 45mph roll for the distance of a 1/4 mile. So I tell him, hell I'm your hucleberry where's the car. Says he has to go and get the car and it's about an hour away. Well no race then. That's enough time to set up all kind of stings around here. He gets with a guy we know and says he will get back with us when the car is in the area but he wants to a Shelby. There is a red one out there owned by an older gentlemen. 07 Red and white one.

Discussed it and told him we had to change the wheels on it for a roll race since they were his winter tires. Going to substitue my car instead of his. He didn't want to run the Z because it's turbocharged. He only runs naturally aspirated cars. I asked how was he going to run the Shelby since it's FI. Stated they come that way and the Z doesn't. So now were waiting to see what he comes up with. Lots of side bets on how far I will beat him. Getting the Go Pro set up and a few camera cars for the run. If he goes through with it will post the footage. Side bets will be placed on how many cars I can put on him. My guess is +7. Race will be from 45 mph at a designated start point for a 1/4 mile. Should end by the top of 4th gear. Maybe lower 5th. Should cover that distance pretty quick since already moving. Don't see him having a chance but hopefully will find out.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
So the M5 owner beats every car from 45mph roll in the 1/4 mile that are.... N/A, temp

is above 60 degrees during the race, running street tires, No E85,wind at his back, Leap

year only races? I can see why the M5 is a monster with all those conditions on the races.

Tool....doubtful race will happen but you never know

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
So the M5 owner beats every car from 45mph roll in the 1/4 mile that are.... N/A, temp

is above 60 degrees during the race, running street tires, No E85,wind at his back, Leap

year only races? I can see why the M5 is a monster with all those conditions on the races.

Tool....doubtful race will happen but you never know

sig material right there....

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
OP what kind of car do you have? If you dont reply I will be forced to assume you drive a 350z and have posters of Vin Diesel on your wall.

I anxiously await your reply. :)

BlueSnake01

Established Member
People are gonna get a kick of the O.P. Waiting for this to go to SD. Let's just say he had a pic of a GT500 before and took it off after posting a stupid useless thread in SD. Better put your flame suit again O.P

Users who are viewing this thread