BMW I3

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Haha, battle lines are pretty clear in this thread.

Not my cup of tea, but reliable, gasless transportation for less than 200 dollars a month means more money for toys and other stuff.

Might be firing into the dark, but what’s one if these sell for at the 24-month termination with 20k miles?

Kiohtee

Established Member
Haha, battle lines are pretty clear in this thread.

Not my cup of tea, but reliable, gasless transportation for less than 200 dollars a month means more money for toys and other stuff.

Might be firing into the dark, but what’s one if these sell for at the 24-month termination with 20k miles?

At Volvo, that would fall under a custom lease plan where you would have to pay for the additional 5K miles up front. All that to say this; if BMW is the same way, there's no way of knowing without actually locking you in on a particular i3 and your credit. An estimate could be $100 off or more. Lol

fearthesnake

Established Member
We are BMW employees. Both $0 down. mine is 143 a month and hers is 111 a month. I have a 2 year 10k mile per year and hers is a 2 year 12k mile per year.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Do you work at BMW plant in Upstate South Carolina?

bullitt2735

Established Member
Those things are 50k? LOLWUT

Yea even crazier is they have by far the worst resale value of any modern car/bmw. Look up used prices on them, its absolutely insane used 2015 models with less than 30k on them selling for sub 15k! 15k for a barely used commuter car/i3, it suddenly becomes attractive (just a little though haha) to buy one.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
We are BMW employees. Both $0 down. mine is 143 a month and hers is 111 a month. I have a 2 year 10k mile per year and hers is a 2 year 12k mile per year.

Employee lease makes sense. A friend of mine works at a local BMW dealer and he was telling me how when it came out it was the fastest accelerating BMW from 0-30 and all this stuff. I drove one, I'm not sure where this "instant electric torque" meme is but it certainly wasn't found in the i3.

A lot of his coworkers leased i8's a couple of years ago when the employee rates were crazy so often times I'd stop over and see 3 i8's in the parking lot.

BMW worst service and worst car i ever owned 750LI , My 2007 Mustang GT better car with 150,000 miles . I traded that BMW on a 392 Charger with more options than my BMW 750. Still drive the the GT every day.

Your grammar and sentence structuring reads like you bought a second hand e65 off a buy here pay here lot and expected it to run like a Honda. Were you having a stroke just now? Should we send help?

Users who are viewing this thread