BMR Suspension New Product - S197 Motor Mount Brackets - MM008

2005 and Newer Mustang Motor Mount Brackets

MM008

Reduce engine movement and improve throttle response on your 2005 and newer Mustang with Motor Mount Brackets from BMR Suspension. The factory mounts are bulky and don’t leave room for large exhaust options. They also don’t give you the ability adjust engine height. The BMR mount brackets are constructed from 1/4-inch, laser cut steel plate with aircraft-grade 6061-T6 billet aluminum spacers. The BMR Motor Mount Brackets (PN MM008) allow you to lower the engine by as much as a ½-inch, and give you additional room for large-tube headers or turbo kits. The brackets bolt to the factory motor mount bushings, adding all this with no change in NVH. Installation time is 3-4 hours. Available in black hammertone or red powdercoat.

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit

www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR

Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.
MM008R_1024.jpg

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Website only lists MM008 as a 2015-17 Mustang motor mount. Will it work for S197 GT500s and Coyotes?

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty sure the mounting bolt pattern is the same on both sides on a GT500, not like what's pictured here.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
I am still confused. Does it work on the 07-14 gt500 too?
The brackets in that photo will not bolt onto a GT500. I think there's a reason these are not listed in the GT500 section on BMR's website.

Bad Company

Established Member
The brackets in that photo will not bolt onto a GT500. I think there's a reason these are not listed in the GT500 section on BMR's website.
I believe you're correct. I have a set of BPS's motor brackets and they don't look anything like the ones in the photo above

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Just checked the Ford part nos. for the engine brackets for Coyote and GT500, and they are totally different part numbers. Seems Coyote and Voodoo are the same.

Bad Company

Established Member
Just checked the Ford part nos. for the engine brackets for Coyote and GT500, and they are totally different part numbers. Seems Coyote and Voodoo are the same.
The Coyote uses a cast aluminum bracket, whereas the GT500 uses a cast iron bracket. The Coyote bracket is much thicker than the GT500 bracket, since it is aluminum Ford added mass to retain strength of the brackets. These steel brackets will give a person with a Coyote engine a lot of room around the engine.

I think the OP made a mistake in where he should have posted these as a new item to purchase. He also hasn't written they're for a GT500 in any of his posts, when asked he stated for the Coyote and the earlier 4.6L engines.

Users who are viewing this thread