BMR rear end

OsirisGT

Established Member
Hey guys I am about to pull the trigger on the wife's christmas gift to me. I am looking at BMR for the rear end. I would like to get lower control arms and relocation brackets and then the upper control arm and mount. This car is not a daily driver and I'd like to aim for a road coarse set up, although I'd take it to the local drag a few times a year as well. I am looking at the boxed fixed lenght lca's with poly/spherical and then the adjustable uca. I'm not sure if I want the spherical or poly upper. If I get the spherical do I want their bushing EN-1, they say that it helps with launching. I don't know if that would help with handling. Thanks for any info guys... Shawn

snake_handler

Established Member
I don't know to much about the BMR stuff but when I was getting control arms for my GT500 I was told the rod ends would translate more NVH. Mine is a daily driver and I ended up going with the bushings instead. I have a feeling the same would apply to the BMR arms.

Just my 2 cents.:shrug:

Spawn

mmjax.com webmaster
Established Member
I had the combination adjustable with hines and poly ends. they do transfer some noise but the performance out weighs it. There is always a give and take. I have the full BMR suspension setup and love it.

OsirisGT

Established Member
Thanks guys... Ya I went with the poly at one end and spherical on the other. I still have not had a change to go play yet, getting the stock uca bushing out was stupid dumb because I don't have the removal tool. I was done about 9 pm sunday, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread