BMR Lowering Springs

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I have BMR adjustable lca, relocation brackets and adjustable PHB. I didn't go with BMR springs because I wanted my car lower than their springs would allow. I run Eibach sportlines. It gives the car a pretty serious drop with out compromising the ride much. But you have to decide what look you are going for. There are lots of spring choices that will give a different ride height.

KBBoss302

Established Member
BMR makes excellent stuff and that package is a great option because it seems to include everything you need.

One comment I would make is that after having used a couple of different types of lowering springs (Steeda Ultralites on my first Boss, then Ford Racing 'P' springs on my Laguna) is that the stiffer springs overpower the rebound damping of the OE dampers, even when cranked to the max (which just results in a harsh ride). I finally went with KW V3 coilovers and could not be happier but for a cheaper/easier to use setup I would consider the Vorshlag Bilstein kit that comes with springs of your choice plus the beautiful Vorshlag camber plates.

CobraKai

Established Member
BMR makes excellent stuff and that package is a great option because it seems to include everything you need.

One comment I would make is that after having used a couple of different types of lowering springs (Steeda Ultralites on my first Boss, then Ford Racing 'P' springs on my Laguna) is that the stiffer springs overpower the rebound damping of the OE dampers, even when cranked to the max (which just results in a harsh ride). I finally went with KW V3 coilovers and could not be happier but for a cheaper/easier to use setup I would consider the Vorshlag Bilstein kit that comes with springs of your choice plus the beautiful Vorshlag camber plates.

Thanks for the info! I will definitely put that on my consideration list!

BMR Tech 2

We have sold thousands of the SP009 springs and I run them on my own daily driver. If you're looking for a great stance and a comfortable ride, you can't go wrong with the SP009s. I've been running these springs for 4 years now (long before I started at BMR) and I couldn't be happier with them. The LSP001 kit is awesome if you want a basic lowering kit, but the strut mounts won't fit your Boss. If you decide to go that route, get with me and I can set you up with that package with the correct mounts.

If you have any questions about the SP009 or any other BMR product, feel free to reach out!

DJG

Established Member
I'm running Ford Racing T Springs and they provide a great stance, in my opinion, and the car rides/handles great. Let me know if you ever want me to take you for a ride so you can get a feel for them.

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
Look into Cortex Racing. It all depends on what you want to do with your Boss though. If you just want to drop and go straight and a little better handling, BMR parts with work great.

CobraKai

Established Member
I'm running Ford Racing T Springs and they provide a great stance, in my opinion, and the car rides/handles great. Let me know if you ever want me to take you for a ride so you can get a feel for them.

I would love to come see your car and go for a ride. I'll PM you with some potential times. Thanks!

Jeff

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Here are pics of the Sp009's on my old Boss.

20141102_145639_zpsfafaf4f8.jpg

20141102_145819_zpseaa07544.jpg

20141102_145743_zps31afcaf4.jpg

20141102_150020_zpsc3970731.jpg

20141102_150129_zps628b53b6.jpg

20141102_150138_zps94e18f11.jpg

20141102_150237_zpsa0311bb6.jpg

20141102_150244_zps41019366.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread