BMR Fabrication?? Opinions??

OkieFordGuy

3v Whaaa???
Established Member
anyone ever used supension components from bmr fabrication?? looking at their subframe connectors and rear suspension components.....the price seems right on this stuff, and thats why im kinda nervous.....should i be??

OkieFordGuy

3v Whaaa???
Established Member
thats good to know....all there stuff looked very very good but im new to all this car stuff....all my previous experience has been with 4x4 suspension

Motorhead6T5

Established Member
I have the LCA's and the adjustable panhard. Great quality,great price,can't beat it. I have heard problems with the billit aluminum LCA's can't remember what brand. So more $$$ isn't always better.

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
Okie, what wheels and springs do you have on your car? And do oyu have anymore pics? It looks great

OkieFordGuy

3v Whaaa???
Established Member
im running the eibach proline and the wheels are stock 18x8.5 bullits....they are a new optional wheel for 06...i havent seen another set exept for mine

Last edited:

Knexo

Established Member
I haven't seen any of there mustang stuff, but had the subs and Lca on my 02 Camaro and it was an excellent product. He backs all of his product with a also. I know a few guys that did have problems, and he replaced there parts no questions asked. Great company.

Lenny

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
I highy recommend BMR Supension components, we are doing alot of upper and lower control arms and subframes on customers cars and there real happy with the results, for the price your getting awesome quality.

Users who are viewing this thread