BMR A arms, non adjustable black hammertone AA021 Like new

Tyler72

Established Member
BMR A arms, non adjustable black hammertone AA025 like new

Hey guys, selling a like new set of BMR lower A Arms for 2010-2014 mustang. They are the TALL BALL JOINT so you will need a bump steer kit too. Black hammertone. Literally, if I didn't tell you they had been on my car, you wouldn't know otherwise. They have about 1000 miles on them, and I just put brand new poly bushings in them. Ball joints are still perfectly tight. They will be shipped in a BMR box and come with BMR stickers and directions.

Only reason for selling is that I upgraded to the adjustable ones. If you have any questions, please call or text, 423-six one nine- 4 zero 85.

I'm not on here much so calling or text is best. $400

Thanks, Tyler

IMG_20150523_120147918_HDR_zpsggw5bivu.jpg

Last edited:

hips14gt

Established Member
Part ##

Are these the AA021 or the AA025 ?? Asking as the 021 are standard ball joint and the 025,s are the tall ones according to BMR catalog , If they are the 021,s I am interested

Tyler72

Established Member
Good catch, you were correct! Really, these are the better ones to have if your car is lowered more than 1/2". Otherwise you loose camber when your suspension is loaded while turning, which decreases traction. Bump steer kits are cheap and really help your car perform a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread