Originally posted by 89coupe
How about this...
attachment.php

hmmm, thats funny, because this pic was on my local board:

gsal3.jpg

umustdv8

Established Member
Originally posted by LedVenom281
That is the only 05 that I've seen that looks decent. Photoshopped? If so, damn nice job. Different wheels though. Tint the windows.

The pics bore me. I wouldn't by an 05' that looked like that. The 2 Photoshop pics in your sig on the other hand, are sweet! I'd buy that in a second!

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
wow i thought u was drunk for a sec then realized the dumb ass didnt know how to adjust focus... even though most cameras now auto adjust themselves...

Its a camera phone genius

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Someone here in Phoenix took that pic...and I dont understand wtf the big deal about it is; they were letting anyone in to look at it.

And its still a boring car no matter who does what to it; has Cobra II written all over it.

Last edited:

MrBobMarley

Established Member
Those were all done by me, I go by whitestang65 on the mustang source forums. Yes, the hood is plain, yes there are none of the usual saleen frills, scoops and such. I was tired what can I say. And I know about the logo on top of the antenna. I thought about fixing it but hey, it's the only way some people can tell it isn't a real pic(God help us). Check out the front bumper, I left the reflections from the fog lights in there too.

Check the before and after pics below. The car is lowered and even the tires are the same, just different wheels. If I were to go all out on this, you'd have a hard time proving it wasn't a chop:D

Here's the original pic.

cyoda44-BlackGT-1.jpg

I put three wheels on, deep dish black bullitts, saleen 5star chromies, and saleen aluminums.

gsal2.jpg

gsal1.jpg

gsal3.jpg

I normally don't like putting graphics and windshield decals on my stuff, but I thought since I was goin for a production possibility that they belong on there. I prefer the clean understated look.

Just for kicks here are a couple other ones I've been messing with.

Just an 05 with a sn95 front end and an 03 ducktail, with wheels. Nothing spectacular.

cobra05.jpg

Here's the same black one with 1965 mustang quarter window vents. It makes a little difference.

gsal12.jpg

And I messed with the tint a little, and it doesn't look natural. If I get it right, I'll post it. Thanks for checking my stuff out and and the critiques were interesting. I think we can all agree that it looks better than stock at least. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread