bluetooth want cut on

i want boost

Established Member
Trying to connect phone to stereo, go through settings on head unit go to switch on Bluetooth, screen kinda blinks, Bluetooth icon does not apprea on head unit? It will sreach for a device, but I'm sure it's not on, never really use Bluetooth, it should show an icon on right???

Any ideas?

Tyler72

Established Member
Well if you have "cut" stuff, Thats probably why it won't "turn" on.

:bash:

Seriously though, there are how to's on you tube. Took me a couple of tries to get it to work on my car as well. Also, sometimes it will throw a fit & not work correctly & I have to turn off the car to reset the radio & restart my phone before I try to reconnect. That usually does it.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Well if you have "cut" stuff, Thats probably why it won't "turn" on.

:bash:

Seriously though, there are how to's on you tube. Took me a couple of tries to get it to work on my car as well. Also, sometimes it will throw a fit & not work correctly & I have to turn off the car to reset the radio & restart my phone before I try to reconnect. That usually does it.

:lol:

greenscobie86

Established Member
Had this issue as well/ Bluetooth would just stop working... Had to pull the fuse to reset SYNC. Pretty annoying, but only happened once during the time I've owned the car.

Problem never fixed itself, no matter how many "master resets" I did from the interface, HAD to pull the fuse.

Users who are viewing this thread