Blue White Smoke??

Stitch

Established Member
The braking issue and idle issue could be vaccuum related maybe.

The smoking issue: does it happen under load or decel?

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
It smokes after decel when the car is just idling at a stop.. Then when you take off it will puff a little and then pan out as soon as i get up to speed...

Im just going to take it to hpp to have them run everything and make sure everything is ok..
thanks guys

Stitch

Established Member
KGblack99cobra said:
It smokes after decel when the car is just idling at a stop.. Then when you take off it will puff a little and then pan out as soon as i get up to speed...

Im just going to take it to hpp to have them run everything and make sure everything is ok..
thanks guys

That sounds like a bad guide. I have a similar problem. Pulling the heads is the only way to be sure but most shops won't bother as they think its no big deal.

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Ok so Valve Guide is a possilblitie(sp) no biggie, Im not going to worry bout it.. Im just going to drive and and keep it posted for sale... Ive dropped the price to 15k AS IS no if an or buts... So Ill keep yall informed

Thanks Guys

Last edited:

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Well more then going to sell.... Shes Sold.... Buyer Picks her up Saturday morning...
Thanks guys for all your help, and i will be Linking him to SVTP

Im now shopping for a 2000+ Black Lightning
(have been talking with a few sellers)

Last edited:

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Oh i know most certainly will........... but im saving for a nicely used 03 04 vert black cobra.... but till the funds come together for that... Im going to go ECO Daily or Bike

Users who are viewing this thread