Blue/Red lights legality?

cb900f

Established Member
In my last neighborhood we had issues with teenage drivers. We put these halfway in the road to make people have to swerve to not avoid them.

774100_001.jpg

We have also known to purchase the 3D fox hunting targets and place them in the road. Even had a local police roll up on us and request us to move our "dog" lol.

images

cb900f

Established Member
I use to run those over in my mud trucks. I hated when people put shit out in the road.

Sooo, let me get this straight. You would destroy someones personal property? Why would you want to do that? To show how awesome you are??? We are talking about peoples children here. I can't wait for this response.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Sooo, let me get this straight. You would destroy someones personal property? Why would you want to do that? To show how awesome you are??? We are talking about peoples children here. I can't wait for this response.

If you put your personal property on public property and interfering with traffic then that's what you get.

My dad would have the neighbors offset park the cars in the street if he felt people were driving too fast.

cb900f

Established Member
If you put your personal property on public property and interfering with traffic then that's what you get.

My dad would have the neighbors offset park the cars in the street if he felt people were driving too fast.

"Then that's what you get" Wow.

If your dad's car get's hit for having his personal property in a public road, make sure to tell him that's what he get's........

OhIIICobra

Established Member
In my last neighborhood we had issues with teenage drivers. We put these halfway in the road to make people have to swerve to not avoid them.

774100_001.jpg

We have also known to purchase the 3D fox hunting targets and place them in the road. Even had a local police roll up on us and request us to move our "dog" lol.

images

Sounds like you guys really wanted to test exactly how good the umbrella liability coverage on your homeowners policy was.

cb900f

Established Member
Sounds like you guys really wanted to test exactly how good the umbrella liability coverage on your homeowners policy was.
Don't really care if they got hit if it saved one of the kids. In the 3 years of living there, no one ever hit anything.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Back in the day we had a problem with people cutting through our neighborhood and speeding while doing it. One enterprising individual would sit out in his front yard by a tree and when one of these cars came barreling down the road at twice the 25MPH limit he'd kick a stuffed animal out into the road. Hilarity ensued.

U.M.

Users who are viewing this thread