Blue Oval News

fordification

Established Member
This maybe a long played out topic but I keep reading all these recalls and tsb's on BON. Have all of these been proven?

The GT apparently has 3 tsb's now, not including the recall. Apparently the new Mustangs have a stop order because of the 'MyColor' instrumentation. And now both the 05 Stangs and F-150's are all have "stop shipment orders" because of defective 4.6 and 5.4's! What the @#$% is going on?

Is there another thread on this?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
The bean counters have limited R&D funds. This is what happens. It helps the bottom line, and makes investors a little less frantic. But when you have to recall 50% of everything that you have manufactured it really does not make any since.

Thrust

Established Member
One of the things about blue oval news is that it is sort of a extremist web site. Warren Robert will post anything negative on Ford that he can find, And often without checking up on the facts. He is sort of like a tabloid. It is a good site for information, but it is often sensationalized. Just keep that in mind when you read overthere.

fordification

Established Member
So are these claims regarding the Mustang and F-150 true?
That would be a huge hit on Ford. I'm am pretty sure the instrumentation lawsuit is true.

I know all about BON's history of false information. The last one he did get right was the GT recall, which I originally thought was BS, but after I saw the article in autoweek...

Users who are viewing this thread