Blowoff Valves..

Blown01GT

Established Member
Anyone know of a good BOV/BPV that will be audible when venting back to the intake and is a reliable funtionable unit for use with a vortech blower and draw thru setup?

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
I am not aware of any that generate much noise if the air is being re-routed. Most of the noise comes from the boost not being re-routed and blowing off to the atmosphere.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by evil04cobra
I am not aware of any that generate much noise if the air is being re-routed. Most of the noise comes from the boost not being re-routed and blowing off to the atmosphere.

true, but there are still some that are plenty loud enough to hear even in flow-through set-ups. My friend is set-up like so and I think he told me he had the Vortech BOV... not the shitty bosch one that comes with their kits (the one I have), it's the one that comes with the t-trim and up (I think).

Good Luck. :beer:

02saleen346

Established Member
im having the same problem with my supercharger. when i shift the car from 1-2 it takes a moment to kick in. like there is a pause or it bogs down. would a bov correct it.

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
Yeah, the HKS is the best one i know of, it sounds great and wont leak under high boost. I would go for that, PLUS, you can change the way it sounds as well.
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread