Blown V8 (full size) powered mini monster truck

Shackleford

Established Member
Probably one of the coolest things I've ever seen :rockon:

[ame=http://www.neverboredonline.com/showthread.php?t=11014]Awesome Hi Powerd Mini Monster Truck Donuts[/ame]

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
I'm still trying to figure out if it was R/C, or was there a midget crammed in there driving that thing?? LOL

Shackleford

Established Member
I'm still trying to figure out if it was R/C, or was there a midget crammed in there driving that thing?? LOL
Toward the end you can definitely see some dude sitting in there. I think it's bigger than it looks at first, if you see the guy standing next to it at the end. It looks big enough for a regular size guy to sit in there.

Saw one at a swap/car show in Jefferson Wis last year for sale was cool as hell.
Do you remember how much money?

SWAMPMODULAR

FAIRWARNING
Established Member
One of the fisrt monster truck ever was thumper and he had a truck like that called Lil Thump... And it's not the truck Thumper that takes groups of people for the rides. He started along with big foot and bear foot when they were actually all real trucks with Ford, Chevy, or dodge motors...Not the new boys with all the same damn motors... Oh did i mention im dating the grand daughter of Thumper and a few weeks ago i got to help put the original motor in the new version of Thumper. Its going to be the same basic set up as the first truck but for parades and demo's...Hey it is a ford block with SVO heads and the original 8-71 blower just not alcohol....
Check it out old old video but Big thump is in there!![ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kcSpBa44mA"]YouTube - Thnderdrags Special Event event, Hoosier Dome, Non 1989[/ame]
I will look for the mini one...

Users who are viewing this thread