blown mach1 vs cobra vs 9 sec blown zo6

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
images.jpg

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
damn you did some work on that pullied cobra!! Z06 was GONE!! But you did say that cobra is 480rwhp and your car is 408rwhp.. that part doesn't make sense. You should have lost lol. What is the weight of the passengers in the 04?? also did you have a passenger?

Last edited:

need it

Established Member
damn you did some work on that pullied cobra!! Z06 was GONE!! But you did say that cobra is 480rwhp and your car is 408rwhp.. that part doesn't make sense. You should have lost lol. What is the weight of the passengers in the 04?? also did you have a passenger?

i make 432 rwhp and the cobra had a 180 pound passenger i had none..we raced without a passenger and i still won but it was alot closer

iggster

Established Member
Lol your 432rwhp Mach pulled a eaton cobra hahahahahahah (you know why I am laughing lol)

How much power is the vette making?

need it

Established Member
Lol your 432rwhp Mach pulled a eaton cobra hahahahahahah (you know why I am laughing lol)

How much power is the vette making?

don't know exactly but i know he runs in the 9's so i would say well over 700 rwhp..the vette is an absolute monster..

Last edited:

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
Nice looking Mach but I still don't know how you pulled an eaton cobra with 50rwhp more so bad. Was he in the wrong gear?

2007ShelbyCobra

Established Member
#1-mach 1 sounds amazing!
#2-Z06 is fast as hell
#3-you jumped 2 cars because the Cobra cant hit gears for shit. It sounds like he almost missed 3rd, then short shifted into 4th

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread