Blown LS3 & 03 Cobra vs Built EVO, SRT10 Ram vs 440 HP TBSS vs Z28, 01 SS vs 01 GT

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Blown-LS3-C6-vs-GT37R-Evo_635967.htm]Blown LS3 C6 vs GT37R Evo, TBSS vs Viper Ram, Cobr- Video[/ame]

C6 was spinning like a motherfugger, it's gonna move out on some tires, it likes the cold weather :eek:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Good vid, but for the love of god people need to stop putting disturbed in their ****ing videos. Its annnoying and they suck!

Did i say nice vid? ya nice vid.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
nice vid! I missed out on some fun that night, I almost went with barkley to pcola to checkout the evo. the blown c6 needs dr's, and the evo needs q16 for the next round, should be interesting :beer:

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
nice vid....

nice vid! I missed out on some fun that night, I almost went with barkley to pcola to checkout the evo. the blown c6 needs dr's, and the evo needs q16 for the next round, should be interesting :beer:

Thanks, you need to ride out one night for sure :pop:

xxx ftmfw :rockon:. good vid bro

Thanks, now get yours finished and roll out :coolman:

Great vid! Do you know what the evo puts down out of curiosity?

It made 483 on 24 or 26 psi, it's making more boost in this cold weather.

sweet vid!!

Thank you sir. :thumbsup:

chris05sstruck

Established Member
Nice vid., to bad it took u so long to make it dealing with ur goat loving problem and all. Good to see ur getting help and gonna try to beat the cancer good luck.

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Great vid as always...

I remember when I got flamed for saying most H/C/I fox's can't outrun bolton LS1's... case in point.... lol that was embarrassing on the lx's part

Did you get some random dude in the jaguar to try a brakestand or did you know him?

Users who are viewing this thread