Blown Headgasket.

Hellspeaker

Snake Bit'
Established Member
So i bought a 1998 Gt. I payed the guy 500 bucks down and he told me when i get it running wed work out the rest, he only wants 1200 for it all together so i think i can out alright. The car is in great shape interior and exterior wise other than a dent on the passenger rear quarter panel. Anyway on to the motor, he says it has a blown head gasket, when i looked at the oil is had water in it so im thinking hes right. However ive been told is a hoss to change it all out. Also he lost the keys to the car and the ignition has been tampered with, i wanna replace the ignition(switch) in it, My main concern here is when i have the key flashed will i have to take the car to the place and have it programmed or can they just flash my key. Also i have no door key and no way of cranking the car at the moment, I know it sounds fishy but hes a great guy and i trust him completely. Any insight into this would be great. Also was wondering about wheels fitting. I think they're aftermarket. I've seen a few sets of them theyre the black 03-04 cobra wheels. If they fit my year model im gonna trade my cheap pc for them. Once again any help is greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread