Blown head gasket!!

pc_wildcat_65

I wanna go FAST!!!
Established Member
Well i have had a bad week! First i drove to the lake in my car, wile in line to pay to get in my car over heated. I pulled over and it was bubbling everywhere from the collent cap. So i let it cool down and filled it back up (burped it also) it didnt over heat. So i drove back home (about 1 hour) no problems till i parked the car at the house. I checked the coolant hoses and the one leading to the radiator from the thermostat was cold. So i replaced the thermostat. It worked perfect for 3 days, then after driving back from the park i started to smell antifreeze. I pulled over and checked everything was full. SO i parked the car. I went back out after it cooled down i checked it again it was low on coolant. I put about bout a gallon in it and it never topped of, checked the oil and it was mixed, wasnt foamy because it wasnt running. I checked the compression it was good on every cylinder.

So this is the problem, I live in san antiono now. I am from Oklahoma where my family has a performance shop. So i have access to all the tools and lifts i need. I would do it myself if i was there. I cant do it in here because i live in a apartment complex. I was wondering if anyone knew how much it will cost ( i know more then $1000) and any good shops around here that can do it? i have long tube headers also. I also know that the engine has to come out, i have done this before.
Thanks everyone

Users who are viewing this thread