Blown away

Sfcjerryharris

Established Member
I know the feeling I always wanted a terminator to, I bought an 01 mustang cobra but wasn't satisfied with her, even after I put a vortech on her and got 400hp, but when I got the 03 Terminator man I was blown away with the difference in the 2, terminator are a beast

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Gotta love an overspun Eaton, a centri just isn't the same in the instant torque department. The way the boost curve is on a roots being spun hard is almost opposite to a centrifugal.

Any info on your Cobra? Start modding yet?

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I've owned 3 of these cars and every time I buy one, during the first drive I can't wipe the smile off my face.

I'm so happy I picked these cars to be obsessed with LOL

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I just got back from a nice highway cruise in 60° weather! Today I could only manage traction on 3rd gear pulls.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
It was 60°

I'm running r888's. Generally warmer weather like 70° degree's I can hook second. Maybe it's in the tune! 04sleeper ftw!

Damn I even quoted it. No excuses. Should have read it better before asking. On cold cold morning air I’ve hit high 22lbs almost 23lbs. My mickeys have been up for the challenge so far and taken all I’ve thrown at them. I’m at 720 and dead hook 3rd every time and most of 2nd gear too. Hot days and warm tires they hold 2nd gear too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cj428mach

Established Member
I had Mickey Thompson's and while they hooked they had a vibration in them. After doing some research on them Mickey Thompson apparently doesn't make round tires. My own experience verified it by the way my tires had flat spots wore on them.

I gave up some traction going to the r888 but it was worth it to not have my car shaking to pieces at high speed.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I'm hooking 800whp/700wtq (turbo car though) with 315/35/18 nt05r's and full handling suspension mm/ftbr.

In 2nd gear with 3.73's and 7500rpm. I love it. I can roll through 1st well enough with warm tires to hook pretty damn close to decent in my opinion.

I love these cars. I've been in far faster/nicer/more exotic things from gtr's to mclarens to porsches to bentlys.

Those cars are too safe/secure. You can pull 100g's in a jet or space ship but it just won't feel raw and dangerous or raise the pulse like 2-3 g's in something that feels like it can barely be taken there.

Sfcjerryharris

Established Member
Gotta love an overspun Eaton, a centri just isn't the same in the instant torque department. The way the boost curve is on a roots being spun hard is almost opposite to a centrifugal.

Any info on your Cobra? Start modding yet?
Yes, I've added a steig 5, 60lbs injectors, cold air, boost a pump, so I got 525hp but I'm not satisfied with that

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread