blowers

softy

Established Member
kb or whipple? pros and cons! need help on deciding, looking at 3.6lc kb or 4.0 whipple.

01stallion

ford guy
Established Member
Buy both, test out both of them, keep the one you like, then give me the other one

91z28350

Established Member
I did a search and had a hard time coming up with specfics. Both blowers can make awesome power from what I have seen/read. Myself I am leaning towards the 3.6 KB, the LC option just has too many positives to pass up. But I have to admit the Whipple looks cooler (IMO) and the 4.0 is on some pretty awesoome builds on this site. Good luck, look forward to reading about your build.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I just installed the 2.9 Whipple on my 11. Fits under stock hood and didn't have to bias or bang anything. Also, the Ford Racing tune is compatible with cats and emissions.

abramsbrian

Established Member
Van from RevanRacing.com will be a good person to answer this question. He has had both. Give him a call.

Van@RevanRacing

kb or whipple? pros and cons! need help on deciding, looking at 3.6lc kb or 4.0 whipple.

Give me a call and I'd be happy to discuss my findings and experiences with both products as a customer of Whipple and Kenne Bell before I became a dealer for Kenne Bell.

Van
561-445-7702

Users who are viewing this thread