Blower'd 99 Mustang (Vortech) Michigan

MDavey

Established Member
Name: Mat Davey

This is just a feeler. If you don't like the price, or the car then click back. I am in no rush to sell.

Silver 99 Mustang GT.

35th Anniversary Edition.
51,xxx Miles.
One owner. (I'm the second)
Garage kept.
5 Speed.
A/C.
Power Steering/Power Locks.
Cruise Control.
Rear Defrost.
2003 Cobra Rims.
Cloth Interior (Interior in excellent condition).
Pillar Boost Gauge.

Vortech V2SQ.
3.33 Blower pulley (13.5-14.0 #'s of Boost).
Dragon Intake.
42# Injectors.
Anderson Power Pipe.
75 mm Throttle Body.
Steeda Short Throw Shifter.
3.90 Rear Gear.
Eibach Drag Springs and Shocks.
Tokico 5 way Adjustable front.
Sub-frame connectors.
Drive shaft safety loop.
2 1/2 inch Off Road X-Pipe (sounds really good).
Flowmaster 2 1/2 Inch Mufflers.
HP Mega-Byte Jr lower control arms.
2 BRAND new BF Goodrich 245/45/17

Tuned by Lidio @ Alternative Auto
2 Autologic Chips
1 - Street tune chip, designed for 93 Octane. Dyno'd @ 390/375 RWHP.
1 - Race gas tune chip, designed for 100+ Octane (Turbo Blue, etc). Dyno'd @ 445/405 RWHP.

Stock long block went 11.49 @ 118 in the configuration above. Went 10.98 @ 124 with Boost Cooler and a more aggressive tune (which is not included in this sale). I just want to show the potential of what this vehicle can achieve.

In the interests of full disclosure, the engine had an issue that I was unsure about. It was making a small ticking noise.

I already pulled the motor and started pulling it apart to build. Heads just need to come off. So far I haven't found anything that looks wrong besides a loose idler pulley. Might just be a ring, or could have just been the pulley vibrating.

Looking for around $7500/obo with EVERYTHING. Would even throw in my engine stand and the cherry picker that I just bought to pull the motor. Those are brand new. As well as an extra ready to go shortblock (I just have to pick it up from the previous owner's house)

IMG_4070-1.jpg

IMG_4053.jpg

serb82

Established Member
How far stripped do you want to go? I just need the shell,doors,fenders, headlight buckets. Is the shell accident free?

MDavey

Established Member
Yes all original. Id like to sell as a whole. Im lookng for 6500 for all. Make an offer on everything besides drivetrain.

Last edited:

MDavey

Established Member
This is how the car currently sits in the garage. I'm pulling the rest of the motor apart in two weeks if its not sold and starting the build.

IMG_4132.jpg

IMG_4272.jpg

IMG_4267.jpg

IMG_4273.jpg

IMG_4270.jpg

Riceater

Established Member
I would have to ask the previous owner if I can get ahold of him. I pulled the motor right after purchasing the car from him.

Ah, ok. I was just wondering because I make 430rwhp and ive had trouble getting out of the 13s. Traction is of course an issue off the line but even if I fixed that I still wouldnt be beyond the 12s.

MDavey

Established Member
I know this is small but this was the original owner at the track before I purchased it. You can see it was capable of something :D

image.php

I never really asked for slips because it didn't matter to me whether he was lying or telling the truth. It didn't affect how bad I wanted the car :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread