Blower to midplate gasket with KB?

scv8

Sideways SVT Poster
Established Member
The KB has an o-ring so I'm wondering if you still use the stock gasket along with it?

Thanks for any help.

scv8

Sideways SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks.

I have no manual if you can tell. Besides the two brackets that need to be modded, is there anything else that I should know? Somebody mentioned deleting a vac line that goes to the stock boost actuator?

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Yes the line that goes from the elbow to the boost actuator is no longer needed. I didn't have the manual with mine either, torqued the bolts to 33 ft. lbs. no problems here. Just torque them all the same and you should be fine. Do the EGR delete while your in there, much nicer to look at and more room!

JUSTNLX

Blown by Twins!
Established Member
scv8 said:
Thanks.

I have no manual if you can tell. Besides the two brackets that need to be modded, is there anything else that I should know? Somebody mentioned deleting a vac line that goes to the stock boost actuator?

Give KB a call. I'm sure they will hook you up with a manual/instructions or in the least give you the info you need over the phone.

I'm at work right now; I could look up the torque specs when I get home. The KB is sensitive to the amount of torque used to tighten the bolts

scv8

Sideways SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks a million guys. KB sold me a manual for $20 if anybody is interested.

How do you drain the oil?

Users who are viewing this thread