Blower T/b Plenum $450 Shipped And Some

Loftinmach1

I Have A Blower Off Of An 03 Cobra Up For Grabs It Has 4k Miles On It. It Comes With The T/b, Plenum, And 2.75 And Stock Plulley.

Blower, T/b, Plenum, Pulleys-----$425 Shipped
03 Cobra Lower Intake------------$175 Shipped Obo
2-03 Cobra Fuel Pumps------------$50 Shipped Obo
4-mach One Rims------------------$175 U Pay Shipping Obo

I Am Sorry I Have To Access To Take Pics, If You Want A Pic It Will Have To Be By Cell Phone, I Need To Sell Fast So Make An Offer And We Can Go From There.....

Last edited by a moderator:

smetz

Established Member
Just to be fair to the other potential buyers from herbmach, I want to share my experiance.

I made a deal with him to buy the CAI over PM's, and sent a money order out. I then got a PM from him that says he was offered a higher price, so he will be sending my money back to me. I will wait to see if I have been completely screwed out of my money or just out of my legitimate sale of a product. Either way, it's a shady G** D*** deal if you ask me. Just thought you all should know, before he pulls the same sh** on someone else.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
smetz said:
Just to be fair to the other potential buyers from herbmach, I want to share my experiance.

I made a deal with him to buy the CAI over PM's, and sent a money order out. I then got a PM from him that says he was offered a higher price, so he will be sending my money back to me. I will wait to see if I have been completely screwed out of my money or just out of my legitimate sale of a product. Either way, it's a shady G** D*** deal if you ask me. Just thought you all should know, before he pulls the same sh** on someone else.
shit happens sometimes life goes on. He is selling it for a great price and you probably offered him like 125 and he ended up selling it for 140 or something.

venum03

Established Member
C H I N I said:
shit happens sometimes life goes on. He is selling it for a great price and you probably offered him like 125 and he ended up selling it for 140 or something.

What do you mean, "shit happens sometimes?"...If Herbmach agreed to a deal, it doesn't matter how much more he got offered, he is honor bound to stick to the deal!..."you probably offered like 125"...What the hell, were you there?...Why did you even post such a stupid ass reply?...Herbmach sucks for welching on a deal and you're the shit that happens sometimes!...

smetz

Established Member
Yeah, I offered, and he ACCEPTED, a lower price. I got his info, left work early, got a money order, and sent it out. The check is literally in the mail. And THEN, he decides to tell me that he has a better offer and will not be selling it to me. Now I have sent him $125 dollars in the form of a money order made out in his name. So I have to hope that he cashes the money order, gets one made back out to me, and mails it to me. All this time I am out my money so I can't bid on another item until this money is back in my account. That's assuming he's not some scam artist who just screwed me out of $125. All of this was done over the $15 less that I offered to him, which again, he ACCEPTED!!!

People get carjacked too. Shit happens?

Loftinmach1

i am not trying to shit on ne one here, i got an offer b4 smetz gave me one did here back fromthe guy till the same day smetz sent his money back the guy offerd me more money and what i was asking of the cai, i made a deal w someone else that took a couple of days to respond back and i a pm back saying check in in the mail so ether way someone was goin to get sent a pm saying sorry sold it will send money back to you, I'M NOT A JIPPER NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL, YOU WILL SEE WHEN I SEND HIM HIS MONEY BACK. THANK YOU--C H I N I

smetz

Established Member
Check was mailed to you on 1/19 in the morning mail. Are you telling me that you STILL haven't received it to send it back to me? I have since bought something else from another seller, paid for it, and have it in my hand right now, and you're saying you don't have my money yet. I find that hard to believe.

Last edited:

smetz

Established Member
Just for arguments sake, let's pretend that the USPS stops moving mail around on Sunday and everything just sits in a truck or plane somewhere until Monday morning.

That still would have been 5 full days for an envelope to travel from Illinois to Ohio. I bought something from a guy in Maryland last Friday, and he sent part of it in a box, and part of it in an envelope, the envelope arrived on Monday, the box on Tuesday. But somehow my envelope two states away has taken 5 days to get to you. Sorry if I'm having trouble understanding that. Maybe that makes me a dumbass, or maybe it just makes you a liar.

You PM'd me that you sent the money back, if/when I get that I will post in here to make sure it's known you didn't steal from me, but the fact remains that you sold the same item to two individuals, and screwed me out of my money for at least a week.

Last edited:

blue88mustang

Established Member
FWIW, when I sell a part I always make sure that I wait to say the item is "Sold" until the first "buyer" confirms that payment was mailed. If the buyer backs out, all I ask is that they notify me so I can contact the other interested parties. I have never had any problems selling parts this way. It does make it a little more labor intensive for me, but I have never had a single upset buyer.

With that said, I think you guys should take any further arguing into PM's because it is turning a "For Sale" thread into a pissing match. I hope that Herb makes things right by returning your money order and you can cash it when you get it back. It sucks that he sold to the higher bidder, but he can at least save face by giving your money back which isn't something that everyone on the internet would do.

Last edited:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
When you make a deal with someone you need to honor that deal! Who cares if you recived a better offer later that day.....thats :bs:

:nonono:

BLWN04COBRA

Established Member
Beware

I would not buy anythig from this guy if I were anyone on here. If he will undercut someone a part then he does not deserve the right to sell his stuff on here. He already has a -1 trader rating and now does this. Where do they draw the line between a honest REAL MAN and a guy who plays games and with peoples money....I say bye bye for your selling/buying capabilities! i was screwed the same way then the guy said fine and sent me a dented/scratched exhaust that was to be perfect

Users who are viewing this thread