blower questions ????

craigjames46

Established Member
hey guys i have a 98 cobra and i have a question ? i am wondering if a blower off a lightning will fit on my motor i know the 03 04 will not but i have heard the lightning will

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
Not without a ton of work, adaptors, parts and is not all worth it. The lightning blower is less efficient than the 03/04 Cobras.

cbrown9064

Established Member
Lots of stuff, starting with C heads. What are you trying to do? Supercharger stuff is not cheap. I get the impression you are looking for a budget build? What kind of dollars are you looking to spend?

craigjames46

Established Member
Looking too spend 2500 too 3000 max all the kits I find are well over 4000 don't know too much about this stuff I just know the 03 04 cobra chargers are pretty cheap

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
The 03/04 chargers can be considered cheap but it adds up when all the supporting hardware is needed to run it. Your best bet is go centrifugal charger route. Vortech or Procharger.

cbrown9064

Established Member
The 03/04 chargers can be considered cheap but it adds up when all the supporting hardware is needed to run it. Your best bet is go centrifugal charger route. Vortech or Procharger.

^^. This...

I just did a all used kit (Novi 2000, Paxton air to air, etc...), and have over $3500 in, and I know I am missing $1k of misc stuff.

A would suggest you raise your budget and go for a centrifugal. Tons of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread