Blower Cams?

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
Wanting input on blower cams. Looking for street able performance and nice lope. Stock motor, ported Eaton @ 17lbs, (TVS and headers in future), e85.

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
I'd like a set either the crower stage 3 or comp stage 3 blower cams, do you have to pull the motor? Or can you install and degree them while the motor is still in the car?

Sitnlopro99gt

Established Member
I'd like a set either the crower stage 3 or comp stage 3 blower cams, do you have to pull the motor? Or can you install and degree them while the motor is still in the car?

Got to pull the motor to do it right and degree it etc.

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
Got to pull the motor to do it right and degree it etc.

That's what I thought, I'm about to pull the trans for the new clutch, I guess I'll pull the motor for the cams. Sure be easy to put the headers on to. I've degreed a cam in a push rod motor, but have no experience with the 4v motor.

GodStang

Established Member
I have seen 1 guy put cams in without yanking the engine. So ya it can be done. So much easier to pull the engine. Crower Stage IIIs are nice and so are Comp Stage IIIs. The Comps are a little more aggressive. If you have a good tuner they are very streetable. Have had mine for 9 years now.

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
I have seen 1 guy put cams in without yanking the engine. So ya it can be done. So much easier to pull the engine. Crower Stage IIIs are nice and so are Comp Stage IIIs. The Comps are a little more aggressive. If you have a good tuner they are very streetable. Have had mine for 9 years now.

Where's the best place to buy them? Anyone know a guy? ha ha

Ive looked but it looks like I missed the good black Friday deal on them

Users who are viewing this thread