Blow By Racing Tuning Experience???

AssPikle

Established Member
Has anyone ever used these guys for tunes? I am trying to decide between Amazon (reliable but long distance) or BBR (havent dealt with before but close by) Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

AssPikle

Established Member
Blow By does good tuning. I know of a few cars in the ATL area that had good things to say...

I think the guys named is Chris.

Thanks for the feedback on them. They appear to be new to the business which kinda scares me, but in south florida the options are limited. I wish amazon was closer, but they are happy in MD regardless of how many times I tell them to move down. Thanks again.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Thanks for the feedback on them. They appear to be new to the business which kinda scares me, but in south florida the options are limited. I wish amazon was closer, but they are happy in MD regardless of how many times I tell them to move down. Thanks again.

Amazon is in SC about 20 minutes from the GA border off I-85. There is a thread in the Pics/Video Buffet with Chris from BBR tuning a 2010 Mustang GT. He got 20 hp out of it on a tune. I think he won't do you wrong man.

Also, PM DC97Cobra and he had his car tuned by them.

AssPikle

Established Member
Amazon is in SC about 20 minutes from the GA border off I-85. There is a thread in the Pics/Video Buffet with Chris from BBR tuning a 2010 Mustang GT. He got 20 hp out of it on a tune. I think he won't do you wrong man.

Also, PM DC97Cobra and he had his car tuned by them.

Thanks, I sent him a private message. Most likely I will try them out on Firday. If all goes well, I will be sure to report my results on here so others can get some info on them.

AssPikle

Established Member
Just got back from BBR and Chris did a great job. He gave me a safe tune but my car still made 433 hp and 460 ft lbs on the tire. With a completely stock cobra (right down to the paper filter and silencer) except for a 2.76 pulley and steeda exhaust, he felt it was a stout set of runs. The HP seems average, but the torque to me seems really decent. If you need work done or tuning don't hesitate to see the guys. Really great group of folks. They deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread