Votes: 5 4.1%
  • I have no clue.

Votes: 43 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Finally, my blood results from the American Red Cross came back. They said I am AB+. I guess one in 27 people have this kind of blood.

What kind of blood do you have?

byeofcr

Established Member
i still cant give blood for another year and half..

RidnRodsLightng

Established Member
Between the travelings and the tattoos - they will never want my blood....a years wait here...a years wait there....must not need it that bad!

Friendchicken

sharkall2003 said:
O+ Universal Donor, AB+ is a universal recipient.
Oh, you are right..

"A person with type A blood can donate blood to a person with type A or type AB. A person with type B blood can donate blood to a person with type B or type AB. A person with type AB blood can donate blood to a person with type AB only. A person with type O blood can donate to anyone.

A person with type A blood can receive blood from a person with type A or type O. A person with type B blood can receive blood from a person with type B or type O. A person with type AB blood can receive blood from anyone. A person with type O blood can receive blood from a person with type O.

Because of these patterns, a person with type O blood is said to be a universal donor. A person with type AB blood is said to be a universal receiver. In general, however, it is still best to mix blood of matching types."

Htown05

Established Member
O+ I give blood even though most of the time I get white and almost pass out. Not sure why but since I have O+ blood I try to give often as I can to people that need it.

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
mjzilinski said:
I have no idea, Should I find out?

It's a lot easier if they know. If you were in a car accident they would check your wallet and you would have it in there. Atleast I put my donor card in there.

203Cree

Established Member
A+. I still have some time left before I donate. Btwn tats and Iraq, yeah, they don't want that shit.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
O+. Damned bloodbank has me on speeddial.

I seriously get a call like 4 times a month asking for more blood.

FastEddie59

English/Aussie/American
Established Member
I'm O- but they don't want mine because of all the meds I'm on.
My wife went to the Red Cross to give blood a couple of weeks ago and they had trouble finding a location to get blood. They screwed it up so bad her arm was bruised all over on one arm and they hit a nerve on the other arm. They've been calling and telling her that if it gets bad she should go and see a doctor. Yeah, that'll be right - and thanks for being a donor!!!

Users who are viewing this thread